Over 5 hours of up-to-date tutorials spread across 50 videos and 15 modules
Access to guides, templates and an exclusive network of like-minded Facebook marketers
Designed and delivered by some of the most experienced Facebook marketers in the world
50 videos over 15 modules plus tasks, templates and access to world-class Facebook marketers. Sign up with Hatch and learn everything there is to know about running powerful, revenue-generating, profitable Facebook ad campaigns
Module 1: Campaign Goals
Video Lessons In Campaign Goals
- 1.1 Defining your campaign goals
Module 2: Account Organisation
Video Lessons In Account Organisation
- 2.1 Account structure
- 2.2 Budget setting
- 2.3 Best practice for structuring your account
Module 3: Power Editor vs Ads Manager
Video Lessons In Power Editor vs Ads Manager
- 4.1 What is Power Editor?
Module 4: Targeting
Video Lessons In Targeting
- 4.1 Location, gender, age & language
- 4.2 Advanced demographic targeting
- 4.3 Interests & behaviors
- 4.4 Custom audiences
- 4.5 Lookalike targeting
- 4.6 Nested lookalikes
- 4.7 Website & engagement custom audiences
- 4.8 Partner categories & combination targeting
- 4.9 Audience insights
Module 5: Ad Placements
Video Lessons In Ad Placements
- 5.1 Standards Placement
- 5.2 Instagram & Facebook Audience Network
Module 6: The Facebook Pixel & Tracking
Video Lessons In The Facebook Pixel & Tracking
- 6.1 Setting up the Facebook pixel in your account
- 6.2 Troubleshooting the Facebook pixel
- 6.3 UTM tracking
- 6.4 How does Facebook’s auction model work?
Module 7: Bidding
Video Lessons In Bidding
- 7.1 Bidding types
- 7.2 eCPM & relevance score explained
- 7.3 How to select the right bidding strategy
- 7.4 Audience size and how it impacts your bidding strategy
- 7.4 Calculate the correct bid based on lifetime value
Module 8: Creative
Video Lessons In Creative
- 8.1 What’s important when creating Facebook ads?
- 8.2 Text on image rules
- 8.3 Ad types
- 8.4 Setting up ads in a campaign
- 8.5 Leads ads
- 8.6 Canvas ads
- 8.7 Testing creative
- 8.8 Frequency & creative refresh guidelines
Module 9: Attribution
Video Lessons In Attribution
- 9.1 Attribution and different models of measurement
- 9.1 Setting up Facebook attribution
Module 10: Retargeting
Video Lessons In Retargeting
- 10.1 The principles of retargeting and dynamic product ads
- 10.2 Building an effective retargeting strategy
- 10.3 Cookie duration considerations for retargeting
Module 11: Campaign Launch
Video Lessons In Campaign Launch
- 11.1 Planning an efficient campaign launch
Module 12:Testing Vs Business As Usual
Video Lessons In Testing Vs Business As Usual
- 12.1 Testing versus business as usual
- 12.2 How to craft an A/B test and know when to conclude it
- 12.3 Simpson’s Paradox and misleading results
Module 13: Reporting
Video Lessons In Reporting
- 13.1 Facebook’s reporting interface
- 13.2 Daily, weekly & monthly reporting
Module 14: Optmisation
Video Lessons In Optimisation
- 14.1 What actions can you take to improve the performance of your campaign?
- 14.2 Pivot tables
- 14.3 Amplifying positive trends & stopping negative trends
- 14.4 The importance of maturity curves in measuring performance
- 14.5 Not driving enough volume? Troubleshooting delivery issues
Plus Worksheets, Quizzes, Excel Templates And More
We have taught some of the leading Facebook advertisers in Europe, the US and beyond, from small businesses to multi-million dollar enterprises. Sign up to find out why they’re so happy to recommend us.
We have taught leading Facebook advertisers in Europe, the US and beyond, from small businesses to multi-million dollar enterprises. Sign up now to find out why they’re so happy to recommend us.
The course has a very clear, well-structured program. Would definitely recommend for both beginners and experienced Facebook advertisers.
Nadia Kliashchuk, Marketing Manager, IG
I was extremely impressed. I would happily recommend Hatch to anyone looking to improve their Facebook marketing skills.
Georgie Shersby, Product Marketing Manager, GSN
Great insight and unbiased advice on best practice with thought-provoking and interactive exercises.
James Fitzsimmons, Digital Display Manager, Shop Direct
Absolutely recommend! Useful both for people who have never worked with FB as well as those who already know the basics”
David Spring, PPC Manager, IG
Really in depth course that was genuinely learning focused. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a complete Facebook Ads course.
James Marshall, Head of Paid Media, Thoughtshift
I really loved the course and found it eye opening. I really learnt a lot.
Keon Ghaharian, Performance Marketing, Mind Candy
This course inspired me on how we can improve our strategy going forward
Lenka Zalepova, Paid Social Executive, Thomson
Covers the basics well before extending to complex optimisation, reporting and attribution
Tom Naylor, Marketing Manager, Azoomee
Unrivalled expertise managing millions of dollars across hundreds of markets and business types
Adam is our small business expert. He used to work at Google and then Facebook before setting up his own chain of restaurants, Tart London. In his (limited) spare time he advises other small business owners on how to run Facebook ads.
Birgitta has spent 5 years managing Facebook ad campaigns and teaching digital marketing professionals across a number of different markets. She loves keeping up-to-date with the latest goings-on in digital marketing and is a founding member of Facebook agency, Nest Performance.
Josh has spent the last 4 years running Facebook campaigns every day. He works with companies in multiple areas, including ecommerce, games and finance. He has overseen millions of $ in Facebook ad spend in hundreds of countries around the world.
The most comprehensive guide to Facebook ads on the market
|Hatch Facebook||Jon Loomer||Coursenvy||Venture Digital||Bootcamp Digital||Market Movie|
|Power Editor Vs Ads Manager|
|The Facebook Pixel & Tracking|
|Testing Vs Business As Usual|